We deliver an extensive range of courses onsite and offsite.
Quick links to courses: Excel | Project | Microsoft 365 | VBA | PowerPoint | Word | Outlook | Access | Publisher| Sitemap | Remote training and support
Our computer training courses from beginner to expert level are delivered to companies and organisations in Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, Fife, London, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Perth and at locations across the UK. We deliver an extensive range of top-quality courses, deliver fast-track training and design bespoke courses to fit our clients' needs. Contact us for details.
Excel Power User
VBA for Excel 2016
Project Foundation / Intermediate
VBA for Word 2016
VBA Access 2016
VBA for Office
Microsoft Office New Features
Microsoft Office 365
acclaimed 1-day courses
Fast-track courses for busy professionals
Onsite training and support services
Bespoke courses tailored to your requirements
Half-day and out-of-hours training and support sessions
Training Courses Calendar
There are a number of free one-hour remote training/consultancy sessions available for new or existing clients making enquiries about any of our training courses.
Training on your premises can be delivered in:
In addition to our superb standard training courses we design and deliver bespoke training courses, tailor courses to suit your requirements and deliver an extensive range of support and consultancy services.
Our onsite training support and consultancy service can be used for a variety of purposes including:
- onsite group training sessions
- one-to-one desk-side training, support and consultancy to any number of staff in a single day
- training and support for roll-outs
- familiarisation, and the effective use, of in-house systems
- standardisation of company templates and procedures
- new-start inductions - learn new skills in the workplace
- post-course support provided in-house or remotely
... and a range of other services tailored to meet your requirements.
Contact us for
certification training for exams
- competency appraisal and training
- employee development
- ICT wizard onsite training solutions
- helpdesk, clinics and floor-walking
- problem solving
- improving productivity,standards and effectiveness
- working with company templates and macros
- assisting staff with their files, databases and documents
- one-to-one training is delivered by highly experienced consultant trainers who can work closely with staff to provide highly effective, focussed learning.
- train the trainer courses can be provided by arrangement and delivered by our training professionals to develop your own trainers' skills
Fast-track training is different from our standard, comprehensive training course format. These courses are highly-focussed intensive training sessions delivered in short bursts to give busy people the essential skills they need in the shortest possible time. This type of course is typically carried out without manuals or formal exercises and is suitable for people with excellent learning abilities but notes and exercise files can also be provided to allow delegates to continue study and consolidate their learning in their own time. This can also be complemented by post-course support.
Fast-track training courses are designed and delivered by an expert instructor to ensure that the essential skills required are transferred very effectively and efficiently.Contact us to discuss Bespoke, Fast-track and Support Services